Terms & Conditions
• The customer may not assign the benefit of the Contract without the written consent with us. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of India.
• All copyright, intellectual, properties will remain the property of Liya Technology Private Limited if the software is developed at Liya Technology. In case its a software (script ) from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and the reproduction is on customer/client responsibility. In this case, Liya Technology is not liable for any copyright issues.
• The client is not allowed to produce copies of the software, except one copy for back up purpose.
• Liya Technology Private Limited reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Liya Technology Web Sites and Services are offered.
• The customer shall pay the price of the goods/services on the payment date started in the contract or if no express provision for the time of payment is contained in the contract within time.
• If the customer fails to make any payment of the due date then, without prejudice to any other right we shall cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the customer.
• If the client halts work and applies to us for a refund within 30 days of the signing of a contract or first payment made, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated in the termination clause of such contract and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client.
If at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated in the contract.